About The Course
The Android Development course is primarily designed for programming beginners and experienced programmers who want to learn how to create applications in android. You will create widgets, Customize List view, Grid view, Spinners etc, create applications using audio, video and sqlite database and finally publish it on Google Play.
After the completion of the Android Development Course at itutorial,you should be able to understand:
1. Basic Android Development tools such as Android Studio, DDMS, Drawables, Listeners, and so on.
2. How to use various Layouts and Widgets in Android Applications.
3. How to create interactive applications in android with multiple activities including audio, video and notifications.
4. How to create applications using SQLite database.
5. How to publish your App on Google Play.
Who should go for this course?
All those students and professionals who are keen to create amazing Apps in Android should go for this course.
Anyone who wants to learn Android should have a Core Java knowledge along with an analytical blend of mind and logic reasoning. We also provide a complimentary course "Java Object Oriented Concepts" to all the participants who enrol for the Android Development course. This course helps you brush up your Java skills and clear your concepts in Java.
Why Learn Android Development?
Android is fast becoming one of the biggest platforms for programmers today. There is a huge demand for skilled Android Developers all over the world. Most businesses across multiple domains are building Android Apps both for enterprise and retail products. Whether you are student or in the IT industry, possessing Android Development skills will help you take the next big leap in your career.